Skip to content
AUSRL Membership Information
- The terms of admission of members, their rights and obligations are established by the Annual General Meeting of AUSRL.
- Every member of a Component or Affiliate Organization of AUSRL is automatically a member of AUSRL.
- Any Organization that shares or pursues the same or similar aims, objectives, programs or services as AUSRL may apply for membership as an Affiliate Organization.
- Any individual may become a member of AUSRL by becoming a member of any Component or Affiliate Organization of AUSRL.
- Any individual who is a member or supports the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada and is sympathetic to the aims and objectives of AUSRL may apply for membership.
- Any individual member or organization may terminate her/his/their membership in AUSRL by giving the Secretary of the Board written notice thereof.